[Bmcu] New BMCU website goes online!

To: BMCU <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] New BMCU website goes online!
From: Andrew Frink <bugeye@drooartz.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 16:47:14 -0600
Your fearless master of things web has been hard at work on our new
club website -- yes, I should have been out in the garage finishing up
the Bugeye, but this web project needed to get done! Our new site uses
a modern web back end (WordPress) that really helps make keeping the
site updated a breeze.

One thing you may notice is that the site is now redirected to
bmcu.drooartz.com -- this is a temporary solution, hosting the site on
a server I control until we can get a few updates done to the main
BMCU server. So don't be surprised if you notice that the address has
changed. Our URL is still www.britishmotorclub.org and will remain so.

You'll also notice that most of the content from the old site has made
the transition, with the appropriate reformatting for the new site.
I'm still working on getting the newsletters and old events linked up
to the new site, and should have those done in the next couple of
days. The new site takes advantage of modern Blog technology -- the
home page will now feature a series of articles that encompass our
ride reports, news items, product reviews, and all sorts of other
content. So keep an eye on our site, and let me know if you have any
suggestions.

As always, your web guy,
-Andrew Frink (webmaster@britishmotorclub.org)