[Bmcu] Park City car show...

To: <jimrevel@aol.com>, <jimt@secten.com>, <bugeye@drooartz.com>,
Subject: [Bmcu] Park City car show...
From: Jay Williams <runout23@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 21:39:07 -0600
Alright gang, I guess I'll have to bring my MGB to the Park City car show.
I'm glad I received such a strong response from all of you.
Let's really try to have a solid showing of BMCU cars.  I chickened out on the
BMCU field day because of the weather and hope to make up for it with this car
show.  My black Lim. Ed. MGB will be shining like new.
cheers and thanks again for all the input,Jay Williams

Biology, Anatomy and Physiology, and Environmental Science Teacher
Oakley School
www.oakley-school.com
work: (435)-783-5001 ext 145
cell: (715)-379-4316