Re: [Bmcu] Anyone going? Car show in Park City on August 8

To: runout23@hotmail.com, bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] Anyone going? Car show in Park City on August 8
From: joecf@aol.com
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2009 02:53:12 -0400
 Jay,

I intend to be there with my 71 MGB.?? I will only be doing the show as I think
the concourse judging at this event is only for Jags.? Anyway, that kind of
stuff is usually reserved for trailer queens and cars that are seldom driven.?
My car is not too bad, but I do drive it almost every day.

I'm looking forward to seeing you and your car there.
Joe Ford