[Bmcu] Alpine Loop details

To: bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: [Bmcu] Alpine Loop details
From: "Andrew Frink" <bugeye@drooartz.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 09:08:43 -0600 (MDT)
(We're a bit late getting this out, so please pass this info on to anyone
you know in the club who doesn't get these emails. No time to mail
anything out, so get those phones working!)

---Alpine Loop details---

To participate in the 2009 Alpine Loop meet on the east side of South
Towne Mall, between I-15 and State Street at 106th South around 9:00 AM on
Saturday, August 15th for gab, a look at the raffle materials and raffle
ticket sales.  We will leave South Towne Mall at 10:00 AM heading south
along frontage roads and a short hop on I-15 to the road east toward
Timpanogos Cave (SR 92/Highland Hwy). Around 10:30 or so we will stop at
the Chevron gas station (5300 W and SR 92/Highland Hwy) near the mouth of
the canyon to meet up with people that come from the south.  We will then
proceed over the Alpine Loop to Provo Canyon and on into Heber.

Bring your lunch or buy it in Heber.  We will meet, eat, and raffle in the
south west corner of the big open park on the west side of the main street
through Heber at the south end of town. Plenty of parking is available at
the park on the street.