Re: [Bmcu] Alpine Loop details

To: "Andrew Frink" <bugeye@drooartz.com>, bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] Alpine Loop details
From: the-farr-side@att.net
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 16:29:22 +0000
Club,

Actually the raffle items and ticket sales will take place at the park in Heber.
I won't be at the Southtown Mall.  I will also have the BMCU logo items
available for purchase.

I've added a bucket full of car wash items from Checker, and 2 massage
certificates from Kimberly Owens, LMT  Mini Twin #2 :-}  to our list of awesome
raffle items.

See you in the park,
Margaret Farrington