[Bmcu] URGENT - British Field Day info

To: bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: [Bmcu] URGENT - British Field Day info
From: "Andrew Frink" <andrew@drooartz.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 11:56:49 -0600
From: "Bill Davis" <gbrovers@aol.com>
Subject: URGENT - British Field Day info

Dear BFDers

I just received a call from the City and unfortunately the east road of
Liberty Park is closed until further notice due to the oil spill cleanup
operation. The rest of the park is open except the pond and the east road.
I was fairly confident that it would be open by this Friday but it looks
like the odds are slim to none. I have tentatively requested the date of
July 17th, which is open but am waiting for a confirmation back from the
powers that be although it is extremely likely we will get the date. This
is the first date available until August. I will be gone most of August.

Bill
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums