[Bmcu] ok this is news to me

To: "BMCU Members" <BMCU@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] ok this is news to me
From: "Richard Weyland" <Richornot-@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 21:51:38 -0600
The Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) has just announced that the
US Senate has passed Resolution 513, marking Friday, July 9th, 2010 as
"National Collector Car Appreciation Day."  According to SEMA, the resolution
was the result of an effort to raise awareness of the vital role automotive
restoration and collection plays in American society.

In recognition of this inaugural event, car clubs, restoration businesses, and
enthusiasts will be hosting events all over the country - car cruises, club
gatherings, and other special events.  We encourage you to participate in this
monumental day for our hobby - enjoy your cars, drive your cars, and tell
someone about your cars and about "National Collector Car Appreciation Day."

American Collectors Insurance and Hemmings Motor
News<http://www.hemmings.com/> are uniting to celebrate this day by hosting an
event at American Collectors' headquarters in Cherry Hill, NJ.  Join us on
July 9th to celebrate "National Collector Car Appreciation Day."  We have a
great day planned - including cool cars, prizes, food, music and more.  Stay
tuned for more details.

For a listing of all events on July 9th, visit SEMA's
website<http://www.sema.org/sema-enews/2010/22/councils-and-committees>.

Car_Day_Headline.jpg]
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive