[Bmcu] Sat 12 June, Park City Cars & Coffee

To: Bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: [Bmcu] Sat 12 June, Park City Cars & Coffee
From: Ryan Hixson <ryan.ecrconsulting@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 08:52:40 -0600
I just asked Duff about this idea and he said send it out.  Considering we
had our cars all shined up for BFD but now its cancelled how about an
unofficial Mini-BFD at the "Park City Cars & Coffee" this Saturday?  The
club would have held it anyway if not for the BFD at Liberty Park.
The Kimball Jct. parking lot area is huge and there's a few places within
walking distance to have breakfast if you want more than coffee.  Stay there
for a few hours to do show & tell and organize drives for those who want to
do one, or just stay there for lunch or drive into PC for lunch.  There's a
new bowling alley there at the Redstone Center along with a movie center and
a bunch of restaurants.  People could stay right there the whole day.

Everybody could start at the Starbucks first then spider out to a number of
different drives.  Drop down by Mountain Dell Res, take the Lambs canyon
exit do the East Canyon drive down to Hogel Zoo or go through Morgan then on
through Mountain Green to Huntsville.  Have lunch at the Shooting Star.  Or
go south from PC to Heber and back down Provo Canyon (don't know the status
of the road work)   Go east past Jordanell on to Francis & Oakley?  Lots of
options but we were all set for BFD so just show up for a big PC Cars &
Coffee.
Unless there's another plan I'm going to show up for the PC Cars & Coffee at
9 as usual and see how many others show up.  I had a free pass for Saturday
anyway, beautiful weather and a shiny car so nothing to loose.
Ryan Hixson
68 TR250
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive