Re: [Bmcu] British shop in Utah?

To: "'Mark J Bradakis'" <mark@bradakis.com>, <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] British shop in Utah?
From: <rts_pc@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 08:37:07 -0600
Ron Jensen at the Import Auto Center in Provo rebuilt my TR6 transmission and
did a great job.  I would recommend his work.  Previously the Morgan bothers
worked on my car.

His shop is also one block from the light rail so you can drop off your car and
train back to SLC.   It worked out well.

Best Regards,

Ralph Sawyer

RTS_PC@Yahoo.com

Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail.