Bricklin Dealer..

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Bricklin Dealer..
From: Dave Cairns <dexin@idirect.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 1997 12:18:43 -0500
Hello Evryone.. Well I was talking to a friend of my father's last night
and I thought I would share what he told me..

He told me that the used to be a Bricklin Dearler in Hamilton Ontario
Canada.. And he got so desprate to sell off his last '76 Bricklin in
late 1977 he offered to sell it to my fathers friend for $3500
CANADIAN!!!! This car also had only 3 miles on it.. My fathers friend
turned it down because he did not have the money at the time.. I wish I
had been born then to go grab that car.. :) Just a little info I thought
you might want to know.. Bye for now.. I'll check back withyou guys in 8
Days since I am going on holidays to Myrtle Beech S.C. and well have no
email down there.. So if you email me it will be 8 days untill I reply..
:) Well See-ya..
--

      /\  /\   / (___,,,}_--=         Dave Cairns                     )
     ) /^\) ^\/ _)        =__         Georgetown Ontario Canada        )
     )   /^\/   _)          (_        dexin@idirect.com                )
 /\  )/\/ ||  | )_)            (_     dcairns@bigfoot.com             )