Re: '75 Bricklin

To: Pugsracer@aol.com
Subject: Re: '75 Bricklin
From: Dave Cairns <dexin@idirect.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 1997 12:14:15 -0500
Pugsracer@aol.com wrote:

> Dave
> I forgot to mention that the air door conversion is about 900. New tires are
> 500 etc. My Brick only has 6000 miles on it but had sat for years in a garage
> at our farm. I spent ( besides the above) alot on Misc items hoses belts
> water pump brake rebuild all around. ( the brake cylinders will need to be
> replaced or at the least rebuilt. I needed a new master due to pitting but
> was able to rebuild the wheel cylinders) So i agree that 2000 is more the
> price that is reasonable for a car that you are going to spend alot of money
> on immediately

Great Thanks For all your help.. I am going on holidays today so I won't
be able to go look at the car untill I get back..
--

      /\  /\   / (___,,,}_--=         Dave Cairns                     )
     ) /^\) ^\/ _)        =__         Georgetown Ontario Canada        )
     )   /^\/   _)          (_        dexin@idirect.com                )
 /\  )/\/ ||  | )_)            (_     dcairns@bigfoot.com             )