Re[2]: Orginial or Not?

To: marvin_may@dlr.disney.com, Pugsracer@aol.com
Subject: Re[2]: Orginial or Not?
From: "Marvin May" <marvin_may@dlr.disney.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 97 11:38:03 PST
     Pugs,

     You're probably right.  I guess the main decision is whether or not to
     try and keep the acrylic body.  That depends on 1: Can I get a white
     passenger door panel (anybody got one)? and 2: Can the chipped corners
     and spyder cracks on the hood be repaired and still keep the acrylic
     or would I need a new hood?

     Marvin _8^)