Re: Insurance

To: John Bradley <JCBradley@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Insurance
From: "S.G.Schiro" <gschiro@qsky.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 1997 10:51:58 -0500
I live in Michigan and my usual insurance company won't cover an
"unusual" vehicle like the Bricklin.  However, Michigan has a pool
insurance plan for such vehicles so I get liability and comprehensive
for about $500 a year and my insurer is actually my usual company, they
just do the work throught the pool to spread risk.

George Schiro