Re: I was thinking..

To: Dave Cairns <dexin@idirect.com>
Subject: Re: I was thinking..
From: "S.G.Schiro" <gschiro@qsky.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 1997 11:16:26 -0500
That is a possibilty.  The Bricklin Magazine often has design articles.
However, a new donor frane would need
to be found and few cars have them today.  Possibly a truck frame would do.
The technology for making plastic
/ fiberglass body panels has improved greatly since the early days.  The main
problems are the cost of
developing a production capability and certification for various government
standards.  One possible avenue
would be to do a deal with an existing small manufacturer with spare capacity
who might be interested.
However, it isn't at al as easy to manufacturer a commercial car as opposed to
a one off special.

George Schiro