Re: Bricklin

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bricklin
From: GLCurley@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 May 1997 18:00:14 -0400 (EDT)
I don't can't speak for everyone, and too much email can be a bother, but I
would be interested to see the mail.  It stands to reason that people would
probably be encouraged and more engaged by a number of replies; anything to
generate more interest and publicity.  And as we know, there is only one
person who can answer ALL the questions.  I can't help a great deal yet with
technical questions, but I recently purchased a house with the main criterion
being a garage to store and work on Bricklins, so now there is less of an
excuse and I will probably be asking some more questions myself.
-George Curley.