Re: Fwd: Bricklin

To: Isensee@aol.com
Subject: Re: Fwd: Bricklin
From: Steve Bepko <sbepko@mail.bcpl.lib.md.us>
Date: Tue, 6 May 1997 19:18:39 -0400 (EDT)
As a new Bricklin owner (#301), all correspondence is currently of
interest.  BTW, I just obtained an original of the 1975 "official" Parts
Catalog- is this the same one sold on the net (via Bricklin home page
link ?).  I'd be willing to make copies at cost for anyone interested.

Also, I'm interested in some of the old "Brickline" issues if anyone has
them.

I am Pentium of Borg, precision is futile,
you will be approximated...

     /  |  .        sbepko@mail.bcpl.lib.md.us          . .      .      |