Fwd: Bricklins

To: thansen@pensys.com
Subject: Fwd: Bricklins
From: Isensee@aol.com
Date: Sat, 24 May 1997 11:07:07 -0400 (EDT)
Tim,

Having a Bricklin as a company car sounds like a great idea. I am sure the
editor of our club magazine, The Brickline, would be interested in a story
about that.

Red was one of the Bricklin colors although the red they used is closer to
orange. All Bricklins have black around the bottom edge of the body and
bumpers. You can, of course, have one repainted if you can't find a red
Bricklin or want a different shade of red.

Bricklins handle very well and have good power. I find them similar to a
Corvette of the same year. Your local library should be able to dig up
reviews from back issues of car magazines such as Road & Track that provide
performance figures.

I do not know of any Bricklins in Southeast WI, but I am copying this note to
the Bricklin mailing list and one of those folks may be able to help. If you
join the club, you will receive a magazine which has ads for Bricklins for
sale in each issue.

I don't currently have any digital pictures of the Bricklin other than what
is on the web site. There are some Bricklin sales brochures for sale on the
web site that have professional photos you could scan in.

Good luck. Let me know if you find Bricklins to use as company cars.

Scott Isensee