Brick mailing list Roster

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 18:49:45 -0400
Paglini Carl
I'm still collecting names for the roster.  So far I've only heard from the
following people:

Bradley John C.
Bepko   Steve
Olenick Jamison T.
Schneeweis      Joel B.
Pivirotto       Jim (Pugs)
Aronson Irwin W.
Curley         George

Many of you may be thinking that you have sent me you name, address,
phone #, VIN #, if you are a member of BI, if you are a Do It Yourselfer.

You might be right.  However, as I said in my last post, I will NOT release
the people stats. that sent them to me for my "personal" records unless you
email me and say that I already have your info and you'd like to be added
to the mailing list roster.

I'll take names for about another week, then I'll publish the roster; only
to those whose names are on it.

John

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ          email:  jblair@nhr.com
Va. Beach, Va                  Phone:  495-8229

     75 Bricklin SV1   77 Spitfire