Re: Bricklin Magazine

To: DEvans6882@aol.com
Subject: Re: Bricklin Magazine
From: Isensee@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 13:23:15 -0400 (EDT)
I am forwarding your note to the Bricklin mailing list. Someone there may be
interested in another Bricklin. The club magazine does have a classified ad
section and the ads are free for members. The address for the club and
membership information is on the web site at
http://members.aol.com/brickcar/bricklin.htm

Scott Isensee

<< Subj:        Bricklin Magazine