RE: The Webpage..

To: "'Dave Cairns'" <dexin@aztec-net.com>
Subject: RE: The Webpage..
From: Ron Auger <ron.auger@olsy-na.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 1997 10:52:10 -0500
------ =_NextPart_000_01BD03C7.57017350

On Sunday, November 30, 1997 3:37 AM, Dave Cairns [SMTP:dexin@aztec-net.com]
wrote:
> Well I would just like to say to Ron Auger, John Blair and Scott Isensee
> Great work with the web page.. (Since I havn't seen it since the old
> one..) But nice job.. But you guys should really register a Domain Name
> (bricklin.com) if you need some info on how to do that just email me..
>
> Keep up The Good work guys..

Thanks for the comments.

FYI
The registered domain is http://bricklin.shel.olsy-na.com. I maintain the site
using my company's resources and internet access.  Outside of some "sweat
equity", the site is entirely free to the club. To register www.bricklin.com
with internic is $200 a year. It has been indexed with the majority of search
engines and directories, so many of the sites pages should come up in search
results. We are always trying to get the premier search tools to report us
higher in the results.

Please let me know if anyone has any access problems or comments about search
experiences (directories where we are not listed, mistakes where we are listed,
etc.)

                                        Ron Auger
(snail-mail) Olsy North America         Staff Software Engineer
        185 Plains Road Suite 302W      203-882-4373 (desk)
        Milford, CT  06460              203-783-1520 (fax)
(E-mail) ron.auger@olsy-na.com          800-759-8888 (bpr) pin#1153000
(C-mail) Ron Auger CMLA
(V-mail) 800-338-0775                           "Eschew  Obfuscation"

------ =_NextPart_000_01BD03C7.57017350--