RE: Anyone in Ontario ?

To: "'Dave Cairns'" <dexin@aztec-net.com>
Subject: RE: Anyone in Ontario ?
From: Ron Auger <ron.auger@olsy-na.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 12:41:33 -0500
------ =_NextPart_000_01BD0568.F32E5700

On Monday, December 08, 1997 3:57 AM, Dave Cairns [SMTP:dexin@aztec-net.com]
wrote:
> I just have a question.. Is there anyone out there that lives in
> Ontario  Canada ? Well if so i was wondering if you could email me..
> Because I would really like to go see a Bricklin (I have only seen 2 in
> my life.. 1 drove by me (witch twitched my coureosety into finding out
> what kinda car it was) and the other was destroyed..

There are twenty-two current members of the Bricklin International club that
live in the province of Ontario. I don't have any email addresses. I suggest
contacting the BI membership director: George Malaska (303) 725-8641 (home). If
you are a member, he may be able to help you contact someone.

                                        Ron Auger
(snail-mail) Olsy North America         Staff Software Engineer
        185 Plains Road Suite 302W      203-882-4373 (desk)
        Milford, CT  06460              203-783-1520 (fax)
(E-mail) ron.auger@olsy-na.com          800-759-8888 (bpr) pin#1153000
(C-mail) Ron Auger CMLA
(V-mail) 800-338-0775                           "Eschew  Obfuscation"

------ =_NextPart_000_01BD0568.F32E5700--