Re: motor

To: Paul Robichaud <galcomp@ma.ultranet.com>,
Subject: Re: motor
From: Dave Cairns <dexin@aztec-net.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 23:18:43 -0800
Well Paul I don't know much on this subject.. But is there any way you
could reinforce the frame to take some of the stress that the engin
would put on the frame..

--
       \\\\\//
       |     |
       (.) (.)
/===oOO==(_)==OOo==================================\
: Dave Cairns                                      :
: dexin@aztec-net.com (Home)                       :
: cairnsd@inccomp.com (Work)                       :
:     Incorporated Computer                        :
:     2410 Meadowpine Blvd. Ste., 107,             :
:     Mississauga Ontario, Canada                  :
:     L5N 6S2                                      :
:     DeXiN@Aztec-Net.Com                          :