(no subject)

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: (no subject)
From: "S.G.Schiro" <gschiro@qsky.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 11:20:03 -0600
Gentlemen,

We appear to be down to 1499 Bricklins.  On Saturday 12/13/97 on a
program that I believe is called the " New Team Night Riders" the bad
guys had a futeristic water powered car called the Hydro 2000.  The car
was, you guessed it, a blue Bricklin with horizontal white stripes on
the hood.  The car looked very good. I didn't see the whole episode as
my son came running in saying he saw a Bricklin on the TV.

During the obligatory chase scene there were several fender scrapes
between the Bricklin and and pursuing Ford Explorer.  The Bricklin
driver appeard to be shifting which suggests it might haved been a "74
manual.  At the penultimate scene, the good guy leaps on the Bricklin's
roof and manages to pour some material into the gas tank ( right!) that
causes the Bricklin Hydro 2000 to explode!   I sure hope the exploded
car was a mock-up as it would have been an awful waste.  At least
Bricklin's are alive and well in Hollywood.

George Schiro