(no subject)

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: (no subject)
From: "S.G.Schiro" <gschiro@qsky.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 1997 12:48:35 -0600
Gentlemen,

I have found Tom Monroe, the chief designer of the Bricklin frame and
suspension.  I could ony talk with him for a brief time as he was at
work ( he teaches automechanics at a community college).  He has some
thoughts on chassis stiffening, mainly a Monte Carlo bar for the shock
towers, solid (as opposed to rubber) bushings between the bird cage and
the frame and bracing between the bird cage and the rear frame.

He also has extensive files on the car and its parts, but not the
original drawings.  His participation in our group would be invaluable.
Rather than have a multitute of requests descend on him, I'll pass his
address on to John Blair who can follow through with him.

George Schiro