New member

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: New member
From: tbenvie@bu.edu (thomas m. benvie)
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 1997 21:55:21 -0500
Hi to everyone.  I just found your site and signed up.. I am on a few other
web lists, and I have a question.  Is there a list archive or format where
one cvan browse through all the previous posts?  Is the only way to get
these posts one at a time, or can they be sent in digest mode, or veiwed on
a web page?

I do not own any Bricklins at this time, but I have owned a Suntan 74
(#323, which is my birthday, 3/23), and two white 75s (#888 or 889, and
#15xx-will have to look them up). The first 75 I owned is currently sitting
in a junkyard after being totally consumed in a fire-all that is left of
use would be the frame assy.

I have had a number of AMC cars in the past, and currently own a number of
AMXs.  Perhaps I can offer some help on the AMC related components of the
Bricklin.  Thanks for your response.