Pwr steering hoses - again

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Pwr steering hoses - again
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 19:15:28 -0500
Hey gang,

   I'm about ready to reinstall the power steering system in 887.  However,
I can't find where I drew any pictures of how the hoses are hooked up,
and the only drawings in my Parts Manual are for the 74s.  Can any body
describe to me how the hoses are connected to the steering box, PS. pump,
and the resivor?  I know one hose from the steering box is the Gates
hose with 2 metal pipes at each end.  Where does this connect at the
steering box and where does the other end connect, etc.

TIA

     75 Bricklin SV1   77 Spitfire