Rust-fest

To: "bricklin@autox.team.net" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rust-fest
From: Phil Martin <pmartin@isgtec.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 1998 13:53:52 -0500
I can attest to this.  The guy I bought my car from said that the frame
needed to be "fixed at all 4 corners" - I couldn't see any problems that
looked really serious from the outside, but when I got the body off of the
car, the back bumper dropped nearly a foot.  The frame is so rusted at the
corners of the main part that the torque boxes in the back now act like
hinges.  The back bumper can be raised or lowered almost a foot from where
it should be.

Luckily, the frame's so simple it appears that having a new one fabricated
isn't going to be very expensive.  Still, be forewarned.

--
Phil Martin                             pmartin@isgtec.com
"I was bitten by a boar,