A Death..

To: Bricklin <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: A Death..
From: Dave Cairns <dexin@aztec-net.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 1998 23:02:44 -0800
Hello all I have some really Bad news, A man from Milton Ontario Canada
(who's name I can't rember) who worked at the Bricklin plant and was
very involed in Bricklin until the early 80's (I think) Has passed away.
I know he own 3 Bricklins 2 in mint condition and 1 the was his daily
driver until 7 years ago.. I don't know much about him except that he
knew everything about a bricklin that there was to know. (The Canadian
Version of Terry) I know he was Friends with Terry Tanner and Bob
Hoffman. I am going to Call Bob tomorow and let him know the bad news.
And try to get his name and a little information about him.. I also am
trying to find out what happend to his cars. He passed away about 2 or 3
month ago.. I just found out today..
--
       \\\\\//
       |     |