Please write if your car has hydraulic doors

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Please write if your car has hydraulic doors
From: "K M" <symbiotic@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 09:41:32 PST
I am writing a disclosure sheet for us to give mechanics before they
work on our cars and it was suggested that there are still enough
running hydraulic cars around to include them in the instructions to the
mechanic.  It was my belief that there is a tiny number of drivable
hydraulic cars (cars that would need general maintenance by an
uninformed professional mechanic) -- and I did not include them in my
first draft.  If there are some, I will put a note in the disclosure --
if not, I won't.  Let me know. Kim