Re: Gas Tank

To: Jim Kelliher <jkelliher@bcop.com>
Subject: Re: Gas Tank
From: Steve Bepko <sbepko@mail.bcpl.lib.md.us>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 21:43:39 -0400 (EDT)
On Thu, 16 Jul 1998, Jim Kelliher wrote:

> Good afternoon!
> Does anyone know of a source for gas tanks? Mine has rusted terribly
> during storage without any fuel in it.
> Thanks,
> Jim Kelliher

According to Terry Tanner, this is one of the hardest parts to find for
Bricks (I think window glass is probably #1).  I was given a 75 Gremlin
which has the same tank, ended up selling the entire car but as part of
the deal the guy owes me a gas tank if I never need it.  Bottom line - try
local junkyards or ask on the AMC mailing list (similar to this one for
the Bricklin, John Blair probably has the address/URL somewhere).

I am Pentium of Borg, precision is futile,
you will be approximated...

     /  |  .                   sbepko@bcpl.net          . .      .      |
    /  .|                       Baltimore, MD.           .        ....o |