AMC List and Meet

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: AMC List and Meet
From: tbenvie@bu.edu (Thomas M. Benvie)
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 00:15:54 -0400
The address to the AMC list is www.amxfiles.com/archive and select "todays
archive" or the dated archive of the day.  To post, you have to sign up, or
E Mail me and I will forward the post for you.

On the Sunday of Labor Day weekend the New England AMC club will host it's
annual all AMC meet.  I think this is the 24th or 25th year, and usually
draw over 100 cars and a number of vendors.  I would be happy to add a
Bricklin class (or classes) for all years if anyone s interested in coming.
The show will be in the Boston area, and next year we will be hosting the
National AMC show.  Let me know if interested

Thomas M. Benvie
5 Sachem Rock Ave.
East Bridgewater, MA 02333
(508) 378-1423