Re: It's always something...

To: "jeff wynn" <jwynn@lancnews.infi.net>, <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: It's always something...
From: "George J. Malaska" <bricklingeorge@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 1998 11:50:17 -0500
Jeff, the Bendix number for the front pads is #D39. The Bendix number for
the rear shoes is #267.The NAPA  number for the front caliper pin and
positioner kit  is United #82107. The front seals are NAPA-United #46130.
The rear wheel cylinders are NAPA-United #17508 for the right and #17507 for
the left. The park brake cable is NAPA-United #92561. Raybestos front pad
number is PGD39. you can get these in regular,semi or carbon metallic. If
you need the flex hose numbers give a yell as I have these somewhere too.
They are getting hard to find (hoses) but the brakes should be readily
available.
George.