RE: What to bring to Monterey meet?

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: What to bring to Monterey meet?
From: Phil Martin <pmartin@isgtec.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 08:06:47 -0400
-----Original Message-----
From: K M [mailto:symbiotic@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 07, 1998 2:58 AM
To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: What to bring to Monterey meet?

I am planning on going on down to Monterey for the meet and was
wondering what to bring other than luck.  I normally don't like to go
with just my hat in my hand but since there is no storage space in the
car I am wondering what to bring for me and others.  I was thinking of
bringing a jack, some air tubing, flat repair, and a few tools.  What
else is a common "on the road" repair that caught you by surprise.

How about belts?  Maybe heater & rad hoses too.
--
Phil Martin                             pmartin@surgnav.com
"Invite me to the seven seas, like some seasick man,