Re: Vacuum Cannister for headlight system

To: bricklin@autox.team.net, igster@nauticom.net
Subject: Re: Vacuum Cannister for headlight system
From: "K M" <symbiotic@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 1998 21:26:42 PDT
I talked with Tanner about this and he said that you don't really need
one and I agree.  If you do the coffee can thing, it might work it it
can withstand 20 inches of vacuum.  While we're thinking, how about an
old propane cylinder?  Just make sure that it is empty and be careful
drilling holes into it.  Well, now that I think about it, perhaps only a
certified mechanic should do this job. Or maybe a certified Starbucks
employee, huh?

On the other hand, it would be easy to rig up the torch part to sub in
as a vacuum nipple, hmmm, not hard at all.  And then the vacuum tank
would have a valve on it.  An old friend used to have a 64 3 duece 389
goat that kept vacuum all night long, but that is another story. Kim