BI articles

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: BI articles
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 20:42:33 -0400
Hey gang,  it's that time of the year again.  I've only got another 2 weeks
to play around then I have to get cracking on the Nov. issue.  So far only
one article from Kim on his work installing a new carpet set.

So I could use almost anything, tech. tips, your introduction to the club and
or the world of Bricklins, etc.

You all should know the drill by now.

BTW, I got a call last night from a fellow in MI.  He just received his OCT.
issue of the Brickline.  So you should be seeing it in the very near future.

To the Canadians, PLEASE let me know if you don't receive you mag. within the
next week.  So far I haven't received my via the mail yet either.

              48 TR1800    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V