1048 - 4 sale

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: 1048 - 4 sale
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 18:21:15 -0400
Hey gang,  Just got this last night.  Any takers?

John

---------------

X-From_: CABTDB0118@aol.com  Tue Oct 13 22:18:02 1998
From: CABTDB0118@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 22:15:14 EDT
To: jblair@exis.net
Subject: Re: bricklin

My name is Craig Baker I live in Kansas City Missouri. I own VIN 1048.
I purchased it as a project car and I have run out of time, what with 3
kids. I wish to sell the car.  The body is disassembled and it was
purchased without a motor or trans.  The chassis has about 22,000 mi. on
it.  I have all the interior parts and the car has never been wrecked.

The car is a rolling chassis the body is off the car the frame is in great
shape.  The rear end is a ford 9 inch with 514 gears and a Detroit locker rear
end.  I have extra hydraulics and door panels the car is complete  less
drivers glass, it is disassembled all metal is in great shape only surface
rust.

The car has been sanded and primered and needs little work to be ready
for paint.  I would like to see it go to a good home or at least to
someone that would complete it.

I'm asking $2500.00.  I also have other misc. parts.

My phone number is 816 587 3314 please feel free to call or e mail
me.

              48 TR1800    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V

www.team.net/www/morgan        bricklin.shel.olsy-na.com/bi