Gas Tank

To: "bricklin@autox.team.net" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Gas Tank
From: Mitch Huffington <mhuffing@trianglenet.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 1999 22:42:00 -0500
Hello everybody,
    Well its finally happened I am now the proud owner of #2376.  I am
going to pick it up this weekend if everything goes right.  The car
looks great, I will try to get some pictures of it on my web page in the
next day or so.  It has been in storage for some time and needs some TLC
to bring her back to life.  You wont believe it but it she only has 6300
miles on her.  With that few of miles I shouldn't have to worry about
and extensive restoration job.
    I have already made a list of things I want to accomplish in getting
her road worthy.  Most of them I know what to do except one for now and
that is the gas tank.  I am looking for any suggestions or warnings in
the gas tank removal.  I remember there being something on the list a
long time ago but have deleted some of the older postings.  Any help
would be appreciated.

Thanks

Mitch Huffington