Re: filters

To: giandtb@mb.sympatico.ca, bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: filters
From: K M <symbiotic@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 1999 20:08:09 PDT
I didn't bother.  Once in a while I just shoot some ATF into the air line
ahead of the regulator to lube the solenoids and cylinders and I have a low
spot in my line where it is easy to let out any condensed water (my
compressor is mounted under the car on the cross member right behind the
seat). I have a little valve that isolates the air tank so I don't lose all
of my air when I do this.  I never have air door issues any more. Kim