Re: filters

To: <giandtb@mb.sympatico.ca>, <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: filters
From: "George J. Malaska" <bricklingeorge@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 17:25:36 -0400
  George, I install a dryer/filter and a lubricator in my systems. I get
them from Graingers. I use the Wilkerson mini filter and lubricator. I also
install an air pressure gauge between the two. They are small enough that
you can manifold them together and put them into the same compartment the
solenoids are in behind the seat. You can fill the lubricator and it will
last for months. I use air tool oil in mine and it works well. Put the dryer
in so that the air from the tank goes through it first, then through the
lubricator. I install the gauge in between the two. The whole ste up should
not be more than 50.00 or 60.00 with the mounting brackets and all. You can
even get an automatic dump valve if you want that will expel the moisture
every cycle. Hope this helps.
  George.

George J. Malaska, VIN#768,#1548.
Membership Director, Bricklin International
Elkhart, IN. 219-875-1270
bricklingeorge@msn.com.