Re: Window

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Window
From: George Schiro <gschiro@fraunhofer.org>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 1999 10:08:27 -0400
As an aside, I am having my machinist friend make two stainless steel
channels that I will tack weld along the bottom of the window frame such
that the channel points downward and the door panel slots up into it
thus holding the panel edge securely.  This way the edge cannot warp and
pull away from the lower edge of the window frame.  If I haven't
explained this clearly, I can try to make a drawing.  It is actually
simpler than it sounds and will provide a better looking edge to the
window frame.

George Schiro