Re: Odometer repair

To: Isensee@aol.com
Subject: Re: Odometer repair
From: Jonathan Garruba <jgarru01@kepler.poly.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 21:17:42 -0400 (EDT)
yeah I have the same problem. my odometer worked fine then all ov a sudden
I heard the gears in the gauge and then a snap and nnow no odemeter I
assume that one of the gears or shafts snapped. is this common? easily
fixed I called VDO and they wanted $200 for a new gauge. Does anyone know
if its repairable?