Re: Looking for a muffler

To: "bricklin@autox.team.net" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Looking for a muffler
From: Mitch Huffington <mhuffing@trianglenet.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 20:53:31 -0500
Ivan,
    I think that Flow Master makes a muffler that will fit the Bricklin.  I am
picking up my Bricklin on Sunday so I am not sure of the dimensions to confirm
this.  If you know the dimensions pick up a Jegs, Summit or PAW to find it.  I
recall looking under the car and I do believe it looked like a Camaro/Firebird
muffler.  If you are looking for a deep tone from your car Flow Master is the
choice.  I have had Flow Masters under several vehicles and love the sound they
produce.  Another alternative is Borla, they are also available from the
sources I stated.

Hope this helps,

Mitch Huffington