Air doors

To: "bricklin@autox.team.net" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Air doors
From: Mitch Huffington <mhuffing@trianglenet.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 20:24:33 -0500
Hello everybody,
    I am having a problem with my air doors and wondered if anybody has
had a similar experience.  Both the doors work but only raise about 3/4
the way on their own, after that you have to nudge them to go up all the
way.  Once you get them up they will hold pressure and will stay up for
several hours.  I am a new Bricklin owner and did not know if this was
something common or not.  I know it is not the pressure, the compressor
shuts off at 90#s and I have even filled the tank to 120#s with little
improvement.  I have also checked all the lines and have found no kinks
or leaks.  The only thing that I have found peculiar is that the driver
side cylinder makes a bubbling sound when it gets 3/4 the way.  The
system I own is from Bricklin Services out of Fort Worth Texas.  Any
help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Mitch Huffington    #2376