The group communicating

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: The group communicating
From: David Ebel <david.ebel@visitalk.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 09:40:52 -0700
        While this may look like a shameless plug for my company, it is
actually completely group interest based.

I work for visitalk.com, where we hook people up with voice and video
long-distance calls for free.  I know how difficult it is sometimes to
explain things on this list, or in private email conversations, especially
when the conversation involves the bricklin.  And I can't always pay for the
long distance.  I just thought it would be great to see, and talk to some
list members about bricklins through visitalk.com.  It's free, completely
(trust me), and all you need is a computer.  If you sign up, they'll send
you a free headset from Labtec too.  Anyway, I am online with it all day, so
if anyone wants to sign up, they can call me, and I will be glad to talk to
them about whatever.  If you sign up, you will get a PCN (Permanent
Communications Number) and that is how people will call you.  My number is
123123123123, feel free to leave me a voicemail (another free feature).

Just a thought.  It would be awesome to hear from some of you soon.  Feel
free to email me if you need help with the site at all.  Click this link to
sign up or get more information:
https://www.visitalk.com/Join/Reg.asp?Referrer=123123123123&MKT=Friend

Thanks guys.

P.S.  I get to see and maybe buy #841 Saturday!!! Whoohoo!

David Joseph Ebel
david.ebel@visitalk.com
visitalk.com - Website Developer
Office: (602) 850-3402 | Cell: (602) 315-9585
"If it's a dog-eat-dog world, cats will thrive"