Air Doors

To: "Bricklin (E-mail)" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Air Doors
From: David Ebel <david.ebel@visitalk.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 14:33:07 -0700
Now that I have a car, the first thing I would like to do is get the air
doors to work really well.  My car has an electric aux pump that I can turn
on from the back (TT modification).  I want the doors to open a little
faster, and I want to optimize how long it can hold air.  How long can I
expect it to hold at most?  What are some things I can do to make the above
happen?
        I am already planning on running soap and water over the connections
to check for leaks - but what do I do if I find them?

Thanks!

Dave

David Joseph Ebel
david.ebel@visitalk.com
visitalk.com - Website Developer
Office: (602) 850-3402 | Cell: (602) 315-9585
Bricklin Owner #841 <www.davidebel.com>