Re: Hydro / electric doors

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hydro / electric doors
From: "Jon Postoloff" <jmpost@sandersville.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 22:08:21 -0400
John -

The doors are hydroletic.  I had the pump fixed about four years ago.
I believe that one of the leads needed to be silver soldier on to the
brush terminal.  I am on a tight budget and air doors at this time are
out of the question.  I agree with you about the hydroletic door being
a lot of trouble.

None of the 4 switches work.  When I push them, I heard no humming
from the pump unlike when I push the up switch.  All the up switches
still work.  That is what is so mind boggling.  The up switch works
and the down awitch does not.  Thanks for your info.

Jon