Wrapping it up with 841

To: "Bricklin (E-mail)" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wrapping it up with 841
From: David Ebel <david.ebel@visitalk.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 10:37:45 -0700
        Big thanks to Todd Rapp.  Will someone please post this on the cross
reference list:

Bricklin Power Booster and Master Cylinder:
1972 AMC Gremlin.  the part # is
50-3524 and the Manufacturer is A-1 Cardone

        I bought it yesterday and it's exactly the same.  I am going to
paint it, and install today.  That should wrap up the whole brake issue.  I
am thinking about purchasing some quick bleeders for the rear brakes.  They
would turn a 3 man brake job into a 2 man brake job.  They eliminate the
need to open and shut the bleeders (basically just a check valve).

Anyway, here is another interesting question for you guys - as I prepare to
remove my bumper for painting.

** What the hell is the air hose clamped to the middle of the bumper piece
for?!? **  is that even an air hose?  I am at a loss.  I would like to know
before I disconnect it.  Thanks!

Dave

David Joseph Ebel
david.ebel@visitalk.com
visitalk.com - Website Developer
Office: (602) 776-2026 | Cell: (602) 315-9585
Bricklin Owner #841 <www.davidebel.com>