artical needed

To: Bricklin <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: artical needed
From: serge berube <serge.ber@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 21:32:42 -0400
Hi Guys!!! Im doing a web page on Bricklin...This site would be made
only for all Bricklin owners who would like to post there upgrades they
did on there cars , tips on how they did the work . Looking anything
they did like carpet, body work, engine work, remote doors , electrical
work , door upgrades , air upgrades all your tips would help us better
understand the work we are going to do...I would prefer some picture and
a article to follow your tips..Thank you and lets have fun..p.s Im not
trying to compete with Bricklin International John and the gang are
doing a really a great job this is only to post project you all did on
your Bricklin..Again Thanks and lets have fun..Serge Berube