cure needed

To: "bricklin" <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: cure needed
From: "High Tech Coatings" <htc@MNSi.Net>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 11:29:55 -0400
I think I caught a bug and need a cure. I have only put about half of  my
basket of parts that used to be a Bricklin back together when what do I do?
I buy another basket. Am I sick or just a gluten for punishment. I have a
few excuses (a) The owner was about to part it out so I had to save it. (b)
It was such a good deal that I didn't want any one else to get it. (c) I'm
stupid. (d) I always wanted a red one. (e) I can restore this one to
original with all the leftover parts from the "hotrod".  Does any one know a
good shrink? He will have to work cheap so I can afford to do a second
or third (yes I am looking at another one too) car.