Re: floor mats?

To: "bricklin" <Bricklin@autox.team.net>, <KYNDUVME1@aol.com>
Subject: Re: floor mats?
From: "Peter Hermann" <hermann@muenster.de>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 11:56:09 +0200
Chris,

I don´t know if you´re building up your car near to the original. If  NOT
(as I do): I changed interior color into black (dashboard, console, carpet
etc) and instead of floor mats I use alloy plats which gives a nice contrast
to the black carpet and is easy to clean. I even substituted the instrument
panel by a costummade one of alloy. I covered the bottom of them with filth
so it doesn´t sound like stepping on a tincan if you jump in the car. And I
use stripes like you have on sprotingshoes without strings to hold them in
place.

Peter